Copywriter - Top Integrated Marketing Agency
- Translation, Localization, Interpretation Jobs
- Marketing and PR, Advertising and Creative Media Jobs
- Journalism Jobs
We're working with one of the region's top independent brand strategy and integrated marketing agencies who are looking to hire an experienced agency Copywriter. You'll join a fun, vibrant, collaborative team working on a range of global brand clients who are household names. This is a pivotal role in the agency. You need to be hungry and ambitious to craft flawless copy.
- Crafting visual solutions across their range of global clients
- Creating mood boards and presentation decks
- Taking ownership of creative projects from start to finish
- Presenting creative work to clients
- Thinking conceptually to solve communications problems
- Ensuring clients' visual style is consistent at all times
- Working with creative to bring ideas to life
- Ensuring digital advertising best practices are always adhered to.
An exceptional marketing agency with a mix of interesting clients, large and small. They're a really nice bunch who have each other's backs, and the vibe is relaxed yet ambitious. There are no big egos, just a highly creative culture where everybody pulls together to do the very best work.
- Ideally a minimum of 4-5 years of experience as a Copywriter, working either client or agency side
- Excellent copy skills and attention to detail
- A visually literate approach to your work; you will be familiar with picture and video as well as written content and have the know how to match image and word in order to tell an engaging narrative
- A creative, conceptual approach, always willing to try new things and offer a fresh perspective.
- Digital marketing campaigns
- Content Creation and Management
- Advanced language knowledge
- Advanced writing skills
- Proofreading and editing skills
- Attention to detail
What you'll get in return.
As the successful copywriter, you will work as part of a genuinely lovely team for one of the most prestigious agencies in the South West on their impressive portfolio of clients. On offer is a competitive salary, excellent benefits and plenty of room for progression.